The Basque Way of Saint James
This is a very nice option to discover the Basque Country from the coast to the inland. The contrast between a fresh & green north, and a dry & yellow southern area where the wine tradition is worldwide known; La Rioja. While walking along the most ancient pilgrimage route of Europe (The Way of Saint James), we will also discover an ancient culture and its way of life (The Basque). “Ongi etorri!”
. 9 nights at Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles rental.
. Rioja Winery tasting guided visit
- Price: €5,808 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 10 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
The BASQUE WAY of SAINT JAMES