Full tour: Jewish Quarter, Alcazar and Mosque Cathedral
This tour is the perfect option to meet the emblematic part of the historical centre of Cordoba in only 4 hours. We will meet the Jewish Quarter, the Alcazar and the Mosque Cathedral with an official guide.
This half-day tour around Cordoba begins with a history lesson in Cardinal Salazar Square, the centerpiece of the city’s Jewish Quarter. Venture to the Chapel of San Bartolome, a 15th-century funerary chapel and one of the city's finest examples of Mudejar art.
Then it’s off to explore the Arabian souk marketplace, where local artist’s workshops and stores offer a wide variety of arts and crafts. Then it’s off to the historic Cordoba Synagogue, one of the best preserved Medieval synagogues in Spain.
Continue learning about Jewish history from the guide while visiting places like the Mosque of Cordoba, widely considered as the most important monument in the Western Islamic world and one of the most impressive monuments in the world; the Caliphal Baths, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; the medieval Alcazar of Cordoba, and more.
- Price: €43 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 22/11/2016
- Date available to: 30/11/2021
- Additional information: Tuesday to Saturday at 10:30h. Meeting point: Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE Y SEGWAY
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
La Judería (Jewish Quarter)
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos