Touristic biking route: Rioja Alavesa GastroNatural
With the bike as a partner and binoculars in the backpack, we invite you to go across the nicest villages of Rioja Alavesa by means of a simple oenogastronomic route in the vineyards, with an ornithological touch, knowing a region closely bound to wine. You will cross villages with impressive emblazoned houses, fortress and wineries where appeared a culture which nowadays flood this idyllic landscape.
A route which begin from the ramparts of the medieval town of Laguardia where you will enjoy the landscapes and biodiversity of Rioja Alavesa, in its different and changing cycles, enjoy its colors, knowing the cultivations in its different évolutive phases and identify the flora and fauna of the lagoon complex of Laguardia, where you will enjoy with a country lunch of the sings of autochthonous birds, enjoying a magnificent day in the nature.
Meeting point: Puerta de Santa Engracia (Laguardia)
It includes: cicloturistic and interpretative route in the vineyards + Bicycle btt and electric bicycle + Cup of wine in wineries Torre de Oña and Marqués de Riscal + lunch at the lagoon “Prao de la Paul”
When you can do: All the year, the months from March to October being the most interesting
Prices: From 2 to 3 people: 28.19 € per person
From 4 to 9 people: 17.21 € per person
From 10 to 20 people: 17.21 € per person
Groups more than 20 people: 13.38 € per person.
- Price: €35.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/11/2016
- Date available to: 01/12/2020
- Additional information: This experience can be carried out throughout the year, with the months from March to October being the most interesting
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EnoAventura
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг