Ecotourism activity in the Guadarrama mountains (Madrid, Spain), consisting of the observation of the Vulture Buzzard from a natural observatory. We will use powerful ground-based telescopes so as not to disturb the birds.
It includes the services of Mountain Guide and biologist interpreter of the nature, optical material (binoculars and terrestrial telescopes), accident insurance and VAT.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 23/11/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Several dates will be scheduled between the months of January and June. Check our website.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€200 per person (including taxes)
Take the chance to learn, and enjoy the night sky on ... (+Подробнее)
Villa de Mazo, ...