Exclusive Madrid segway tour-historic centre & Retiro Park
Explore the historic center of Madrid by Segway on a 2-hour guided tour, and see monuments from the city’s Hapsburg past, including royal palaces and public squares, or choose our 3-hour guided tour to discover the urban oasis of El Retiro park.
Meet your guide by the statue of Cervantes on Plaza de España. Then, following a short training session on how to operate the self-balancing vehicles, glide through the city streets of the old city center. Marvel at buildings built during the reign of the Hapsburg rulers.
The itinerary eventually leads to the Paseo de Prado, famous for its “Golden Triangle” of world-class museums. Declared an area of “Bien de Interés Cultural,” the dense, tree-lined avenue of the Paseo de Prado is one of the oldest urban areas of the city with sights such as the Reina Sofia Museum, Bolsa de Madrid (Stock Exchange), and Congreso de los Diputados (National Congress).
If you chose our 3-hour tour option, we will enter the vast urban park of El Retiro, to discover magnificent monuments such as the Crystal Palace or the Alfonso XII monument.
The tour’s final part leads you to the Puerta del Sol and San Gines - one of Madrid's oldest churches - and the Royal Theatre, before ending at Plaza de España.
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 1 Day, 2 Hours,
- Date available from: 14/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Segway rides
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Barcelona Segway Tour
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Madrid Segway Tour at the Royal Palace
Prado Museum with Madrid Segway Tour
Madrid Segway Tour at Plaza Mayor
Gliding through Madrid in a Segway