We invite you to tour Barcelona in a fun and healthy way, and discover the city's main landmarks, and the ones only the locals know about, with an expert guide who will tell you the history of the sights, and give you interesting tips and information about everything you need to know to make the most of every minute of your stay.
The Bike Tour will take you through the old town, from Plaça Sant Jaume, through Plaça del Rei and Plaça Sant Felip Neri, past the cathedral and through Plaça Reial as far as the Columbus Monument and the old harbour, Port Vell.
You'll visit the Barceloneta beach, the Olympic Marina and the Sagrada Família, where you'll be able to take a breather and look at this wonderful Gaudí building, and then make your way to Passeig de Gràcia and admire the spectacular Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. A tour with a lot of charm, that explores the heart of the city, with a tour guide who will tell you about all the sights. You'll stop off at each landmark and place of interest so you can take photos as a memento of your trip.
What does your booking include?:
- Three-hour guided bike tour.
- Bike hire.
- Helmets and child seats.
- Tapas tasting if you choose the option Bike Tour & Tapas.
- Price: €23 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг