Guided visits y Noroeste's Balcony
Guided tours by an official local tourism guide to get to know the place of Casa de Cristo, 7 kms. from the urban center of Moratalla. Located in a ZEPA zone: Special Bird Protection Zone within the Natura 2000 Network, in an enclave with wonderful views that cover a large part of the Northwest Region of the Region of Murcia, Altiplano and Vega Media, next to the border with the province of Albacete.
We will show you its surroundings with an explanation of its views and geography, flora and fauna, we will tell you about its hermitage of the 16th century and we will tell the oral tradition of the religious appearances of the area and region, its history associated with the Christian reconquest and fall of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada in 1492, its Mercedarian cloister and the pictorial works exhibited in its various itinerant exhibitions, and finally we will make a guided tour of the Regional Center of Rock Art Moratalla, to learn more about the prehistory and the Rock Art of the Mediterranean Arc of the Iberian Peninsula, the only material world heritage by UNESCO that currently has the Region of Murcia.
In addition, you can book at the well-known La Pastora restaurant to savor the traditional cuisine of the Northwest Region or even stay at your lodge. Reservations on tel: 617 88 11 97
For more information you can contact us by email: email@example.com, visit the web: WWW.TURISMORURALMURCIA.ES or by phone: 696 80 70 37
* Note: the price includes € 2 entrance fee to the Rock Art Interpretation Center.
- Price: €5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 22/10/2019
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Paraje Casa de Cristo, Moratalla, Murcia