FOUR MEDIEVAL SEGOVIA CASTEL´S BY HELICOPTER
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid we fly north way, where we find the Escorial Monastery built XVI century was consider the eighth wonder of the world because its beauty and its size. It is Europe one of the most representative renaissance buildings.
Next we reach “Valle de los Caídos” compose by unique Benedict abbey dig on rocks and a highest Cristian cross, 125 meters. Both monuments were built to commemorate Spanish civil war victims.
Following we fly through Madrid Mountains and we will reach Segovia city, with its incredible Aqueduct, Cathedral and Alcazar, consider world heritage site since 1985 from UNESCO.
From Segovia we take a path to visit Castillo de Coca XV century, Castillo de Cuellar XV century, Castillo de Turegano XV century and Castillo de Pedraza XIII century with Ignacio Zuloaga Museum.
We land in front of every fortress where we will enjoy a guided visit; an expert guide will show its amazing history and art details.
Before visiting Castillo de Pedraza, we will have lunch at “LA OLMA” Restaurant where you can taste the best traditional dishes and the best Spanish wines.
- Price: €1,315 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 35 Minutes
- Date available from: 13/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2023
- Additional information: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopter aviability TOTAL PRICE 6.575,00.-€ ( 1.315,00.-€ per person for 5 passengers)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Premium Spain. Aerial tours. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SPAINUP
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
CASTEL OF CUELLAR
CASTEL OF COCA
CASTEL OF TUREGANO
CASTEL OF PEDRAZA