Make your bracelet or bookmark made of palm
Take a bracelet or bookmark as I remember your braiding work with four branches. He knows the trade of braiding and headgear with natural materials, such as palm hearts that come from the central leaves of the palm tree, which are traditionally cut on San Juan day, dried in the sun and manually rolled.
This technique has been used in the islands over the years for multiple uses such as the creation of hats, carpets, etc.
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
San Bartolomé (Lanzarote)
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11:00 - 17:00 and Wednesday from 11:00 - 15:00 Number of Participants: from 3 to 8
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Know the trade of the empleita