Cueva de los Verdes
There aren’t many places that gather as many areas of interest for the cultural and natural heritage of Lanzarote as Cueva de los Verdes, a unique mythological-looking cave, full of legends and extraordinary landscape and beauty.
It came about after the eruption of the Volcán de la Corona, and it’s one of the most impressive hidden wonders in the depths of Lanzarote. It was used as a hideout by the locals who needed shelter to protect themselves from invasions and attacks of pirates coming from the north of Africa during the 16th and 17th Centuries. In the 19th Century, it became a must for travellers, experts and European scientists due to the uniqueness of this volcanic territory, named after a family that kept their cattle in the area, the story goes.
- Price: €9.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/11/2018
- Date available to: 07/11/2019
- Additional information: Opening hours: 10.00 to 17:00. Summer opening hours (15 July – 15 September): 10:00 to 18:00. Recommended opening hours: 15:00 to 17:00. The last visit takes place at 17:00. At 18:00 in the summer.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Cueva de los Verdes.