Have you ever dined in a volcanic tube? Noches de Jameos is a new way to help you experience the beauty of Jameos del Agua. A unique soiree combining food and music with the magic felt in this natural space where lights and shadows intertwine with the reflection on the indoor lake and the volcanic rock.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays* (*during the summer season) and Saturdays, Jameos del Agua opens its doors from 19:00 to offer you an appealing culinary proposal and a timple concert and live Dj session.
At our restaurant located in Jameo Chico, you can taste our Chef’s scrumptious dishes, made with high-quality products and paired with a fine selection of Lanzarote wines.
- Price: €39.9 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 1 Day, 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 20/03/2017
- Date available to: 30/09/2020
- Additional information: On Tuesdays, Wednesdays* (*during the summer season) and Saturdays, Jameos del Agua opens its doors from 19:00 to offer you an appealing culinary proposal and a timple concert and live Dj session.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Departure from Muñoz Chaves CACERES at 10:45 to Casar ... (+Подробнее)
Casar de Cáceres, ...