MEDIEVAL ANDALUCIA WITH INTERRAIL
Discover the charming Andalusian towns of Úbeda, Baeza, Jaén and Ronda, and its medieval monuments. Travel with comfortable trains through Andalusia and soak up the atmosphere of Andalusian towns. Admire the scenic olive groves and landscapes along your journey. You will stay in special Paradores, unique luxurious Spanish inns, offering spectacular views.
The trip includes: breakfast buffet; Extensive travel descriptions and day-to-day program; Route description from station to hotel; Train ticket valid for all included trips – also valid for any additional local train excursions; All required reservations; Travel information from/to the start and end point of your trip per train or airplane; Extensive information about station services and options for transfer booking; Extensive train information.
- Price: €499 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 06/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The price is per person and night in a double room. Additional nights are available at all locations from € 77 per person per night.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior
- Organising company: Treinreiswinkel
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
parador of Úbeda
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Official Tour Mosque and Jewish Quarter of Córdoba. ... (+Подробнее)