INTERRAIL EXTREMADURA ROUTE
Discover Extremadura, its hidden medieval and Roman art, prehistoric archaeology and enjoy the amazing cuisine. Do it travelling by train, enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the railway, and stay at unique Paradores, the historic Spanish inns, often located in spectacular surroundings. The route starts in Madrid and you can choose Madrid or Seville as an ending point of this interrail tour.
The trip includes: breakfast buffet; Extensive travel descriptions and day-to-day program; Route description from station to hotel; Train ticket valid for all included trips – also valid for any additional local train excursions; All required reservations; Travel information from/to the start and end point of your trip per train or airplane; Extensive information about station services and options for transfer booking; Extensive train information.
- Price: €499 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 06/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The price is per person and night in a double room. Additional nights are available at all locations from € 60 per person per night.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior
- Organising company: Treinreiswinkel
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Parador of Zafra
Parador of Mazagón
Other activities you may find interesting
€290 per person (including taxes)
Vilafranca is landscape. ... (+Подробнее)
Vilafranca del Penedès