Sleeping at Don Quixote's inn
La Venta del Celemín is the home of the hermit caretaker, who welcomed Don Quixote and Sancho Panza after the adventure of the cave of Montesinos, as reported in chapter XXIV of the second part of the world-renowned novel:
«Along with the chapel he has a house, which he built at his own expense; but yet, though small, its is big enough to receive guests.»
We offer a weekend stay (2 nights) plus a 4x4 guided tour (3.30h) to Quixotian places nearby (Cave of Montesinos and Castle of Rochafrida) and to beautiful natural park of Lagunas de Ruidera. Also included Manchegan menu (1 day).
- Price: €145 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Ossa de Montiel (Albacete)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 03/03/2016
- Date available to: 20/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Venta del Celemín SL
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
The inn. External façade.
Living room with chimney.
En suite bedroom.
Garden with swimmiing pool.