Alicante shared walking tour 2h
Go to the Co-cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari, built on the remains of a mosque in the 17th century. Admire the Baroque façade of the Town Hall, and the modernist Casa Carbonell, one of the city’s most striking buildings. Located at Number 1 on the Explanada de España, the city’s esplanade is also the place to be dazzled by more than 6 million ceramic tiles on the promenade floor at the end of your tour.
In the Spanish boulevar or Explanada de España, you will experience the local enviroment and the Mediterranean breeze.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Alicante (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 06/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Quality Tours Mariola
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€12 per person (including taxes)
Join this guided tour, one of the most representatives ... (+Подробнее)