An exciting guided tour to discover the process of cava making, from the oldest part of our cellars to the most modern, where tradition and cutting-edge technology rub shoulders.
Includes film, explanation of the elaboration process, walking tour of the old part , tour by miniature train of the modern part and cava tasting (Grape juice for under 18s).
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/03/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: COMERCIAL GRUPO FREIXENET S.A.
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Main entrance of the cellar
"Rimas" of Cava
Facade of the main building
Other activities you may find interesting
€144.2 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Rioja Alavesa wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+Подробнее)