FUENTES DE AYODAR: Water and Humankind.
We will meet in a small village in the northwestern limit of Sierra de Espadán’s Natural Park which has an amazing natural and cultural heritage focused on its numerous water sources and springs. Water will always be the main character in the route we propose, initially touring natural areas along the river, and then, following the course of water to finally visit some ancient buildings that were designed to use its power and its life. River Chico and its paradisiacal Pozo Negro (Black Pool), the newly restored Molino de Arriba (watermill) and its huge pond, the water source of Chorricos, the centennial mastic-tree –some say it’s the biggest one in the entire Valencian Community- and the water source of Santa Rita, irrigated crops and dry lands... A small number of roundtrip itineraries will make us go deep into a unique landscape where nature and culture still come together.
Meeting point: Fuentes de Ayódar
Approx. duration: 5 h
Difficulty: Very low
Recomm. age: All ages
Distance: 7 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Fuentes de Ayódar (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. For more info: www.itinerantur.com --- email@example.com
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Fuentes de Ayodar.
Molino de Arriba.
Fuentes de Ayodar.
Other activities you may find interesting
€97 per person (including taxes)
In Campoamor, to the south of Alicante, there is a ... (+Подробнее)