Catí:cathedral dry stone´s architecture maestrazgo cheeses
We will walk along the ancient Camí del Bosc path and go slowly ascending Massada’s ravine. After crossing a dense holm oaks forest we’ll reach the highest point of our journey, the old Mas de la Serra farmhouse. As always, along the way we will discover the natural and cultural secrets of Maestrazgo land, the geological and human history of its landscapes, the idiosyncratic and hard way of life of its inhabitants. Our classic local products lunch in the shade of a large holm oak will give us renewed forces to come back to the village, After mealtime, we’ll visit Barraca del Gatellà –a really spectacular dry stone construction- and the old Mas Sofondo farmhouse and its surroundings, a unique example of a Mediterranean mountain farmhouse. To end the day, Catí’s cheese artisans will receive us at their factory to offer a tasting of their famous organic cheeses and, thus, make us be acquainted with the features that have made them earn several international awards and distinctions.
Meeting point: Catí
Approx. duration: 6 h
Recomm. age: Children from 8
Distance: 11 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Catí (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€34 per person (including taxes)
"Gaudí’s Pedrera: The Origins” is an spectacular ... (+Подробнее)
€85 per person (including taxes)
Complete and spectacular half-day bicycle experience ... (+Подробнее)
San Sebastián, ...