Live the oldest Three Wise Men´s day magic Parade in Spain
All begins on 4th January, `La Burrita´day, when the Royal Envoy announces the imminent arrival of the Majesties. Accompanied by the loyal entourage walk that its cortège of donkeys carrying saddlebags where children put their letters plenty of wishes.
The excitement of old and young people is increasing until nightfall of 5th January, when the Three Wise Men arrive spectacularly with an entourage of shepherdess, torches, local dances and music. A Parade plenty of magic while royal pages (`Els Negres´) give gifts to children in a particular way: carrying boxes up long stairs through the balconies of the Alcoy´s houses.
A dream setting for enjoying in family
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Alcoy (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 04/01/2020
- Date available to: 06/01/2020
- Additional information: Moreover, in the hotel we will prepare in a special way the arrival of Three Wise Men to each child will receive its gifts from the Majesties.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior
- Organising company: Hotel con encanto Masia La Mota
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
`La Adoración to Jesus´.
Three Wise Men Parade.
La Burreta´ day, the Royal Envoy.
`Els negres´, royal pages of Majesties.