La Mancha: Between vineyards, theatres, quixotes and lagoons
We suggest you spend an unforgettable weekend in La Mancha, without a doubt, the ideal destination for those who want to live an authentic cultural and gastronomic experience.
We will visit one of the most emblematic museums in Tomelloso: the Museum of the truck, where we will know everything necessary about the life, customs, and formerly used in various agricultural work tools.
Then we will visit an old Manchego Inn, the Inn of the portals and gain the unique vision of La Mancha landscape thanks to the life and work of a world-renowned painter: Antonio López.
Discover Almagro, important national historic-artistic ensemble. A city with an artistic and monumental repertoire of great depth which include streets and squares, stately homes, palaces, churches... There is which is probably world reference in the world of the performing arts: the Corral de Comedias.
In the afternoon, we will visit a prestigious and traditional La Mancha cheese factory, where we will discover the secrets of a unique product: manchego cheese. We will make an interesting itinerary by the artisan factory facilities and do a tasting - Tasting of this so sought-after product at national and international level.
We will go to the neighboring town of Campo de Criptana, know where one of the milestones of Spain: the District of the Albaicín and the wonderful windmills which crowned it.
This experience will allow us to remember the cervantine legend of the famous lance between Don Quixote and his "Giants", as well as discover some secrets of the noble art of flour milling.
In the afternoon, our journey will take us to the historic enclave of the castle of Peñarroya, fortress of the order of the Hospitallers of St. John, and a privileged natural spot: the Parque Natural de las Lagunas de Ruidera. A spectacle for the senses.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Argamasilla de Alba (Ciudad Real)
Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
Ruidera (Ciudad Real)
Campo de Criptana (Ciudad Real)
Almagro (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 11/11/2015
- Date available to: 20/04/2023
- Additional information: Experience throughout the year. The price includes: sightseeing tours during all the week-end, with guide specialized bilingual companion and/or expert interpretation of heritage, interpretive route, tasting of typical products (manchego cheese), insurance of civil liability and VAT. The price does not include transportation or accommodation. Possibility of free management thanks to our travel agency partner. Please contact us if you need this experience on a date or at a specific time.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: sabersabor.es
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Visit to the windmills of Campo de Cript
Visit theatrical to Almagro
Natural route in Ruidera
Visit cheese dairy and cheese tasting
Visit Winery and wine tasting
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : A town rich in prehistoric sites that ... (+Подробнее)