Barcelona Tour 10 hours
- Discover La Sagrada Familia, a unique work for its high and decorated towers with geometric shapes.
- Climb the Montjuïc cable car that leads to the Parc de Montjuïc, the Mirador and Castell de Montjuïc with some of the best panoramic views of Barcelona.
- Discover the Cathedral of Barcelona that represents the beauty of Catalan Gothic art and has a splendid cloister.
During the first part we will start with a guided walking tour through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the oldest nucleus of the city and the historic center. We can enjoy the Ramblas, the Plaza de la Catedral, the interior of the Cathedral, the old Jewish quarter and the Plaza San Jaime, among other places. The guide will give you free time to visit the Cathedral on your own.
Next, a bus that will take us on a panoramic tour of the rest of the city. Passing through Casa Batlló and La Pedrera (both houses by Gaudí), the Arc de Triomphe, the Ciudadela Park, the Olympic Village and the Olympic Port. We will arrive at the mountain of Montjuïc and we will pass in front of the Lluís Companys Olympic stadium. Next we will visit the Castle of Montjuïc ,. Throughout the centuries it has been a dungeon, a wall, a watchtower and, above all, a perfect vantage point to see what happens in the city from a bird's eye view.
After a stop to eat (depending on the option selected), we will take you to know the Barcelona of Antonio Gaudí, where we will have the chance to know some of his most important works.
- Price: €92 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 09/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг