Barcelona Chocolates & Sweets Walking Tour
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as melindros and churros.
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas and Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow Food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where we will do a guided tasting of 2 selected chocolates or sweets and a drink.
This small group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste Barcelona Sweets and Chocolates Walking Tour?
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 19/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2025
- Additional information: - Departures: - From 01/03 - 30/09 from Monday to Fridays at 10:30 h. - The rest of the year on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday at 10:30 h. From 02/01 - 29/02 aditional departures at 15:30 h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Photo by Andrea Fernández (Flickr)
Photo by Mumumio (Flickr)
Photo by Nacho (Flickr)