Girona & Figueres and one day tour from Barcelona
Enjoy a full day tour from Barcelona with comfortable bus and guide on board to provide you with the information you need during the journey.
You to discover in this tour the 2 biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe and Figueres with its unique Dalí Theater- Museum.
First you will visit Girona, a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city center. You will enjoy a walking tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral in the old city centre, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city centre of Girona holds an important artistic heritage.
The Dalí Theater- Museum in Figueras (30km from Girona) holds the biggest collection of artworks that represent the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí, from his first artistic experiments until his surreal creations and his art he made during the last years of his life.
Also you can admire the Dalí jewels, Dalí joies, a collection of jewelry in gold and precious stones, before returning to Barcelona by bus.
- Price: €73 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 11 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 19/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/01/2026
- Additional information: - Departure time: - 14/03/2016 - 06/11/2016 & 27-31/03/2017: Daily from 8:30h, except on Mondays. - 07/11/2016 -26/03/2017: Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Photo by Jean Pierre Dalbéra (Flickr)
Photo by Roberto Labraga (Flickr)
Alex Alishevskikh (Flickr)
Photo by Andrew Moore (Flickr)
Other activities you may find interesting
€675 per person (including taxes)
Between the provinces of Malaga and Cadiz, set in ... (+Подробнее)
Arcos de la Frontera, ...