Gran Canaria Walking Festival 2019
Nature lover? Do you know Gran Canaria? Don’t think twice and live an unforgettable adventure in our paradise!
For nature and hiking lovers, we present the 8th Gran Canaria Walking Festival edition, the international hiking festival of Gran Canaria which is organized by Gran Canaria Natural and Active www.grancanarianaturalandactive.com
Gran Canaria Walking Festival is the annual event for walkers from all over the world. You will enjoy Gran Canaria through diverse routes along rural footpaths that will show you the incredible landscapes of the island, as well as the spectacular starlight of our paradise.
Why is it an unique experience?
· You will know the more natural and unknown side of Gran Canaria
· You will visit magic places full of landscape treasures
· There will be charismatic professionals who will guide you in different languages
· You will feel the most authentic traditions and the charm of our people
· You will discover an island full of surprising contrasts
· You will taste our delicious gastronomy enjoying an exquisite picnic
· You will get marvelous prizes
· You will enjoy the incredible gifts of our partners
· You will share amazing moments with hiking lovers from all over the world
Gran Canaria Natural & Active, the association who promotes Gran Canaria as a natural destination, organizes the Gran Canaria Walking Festival, sponsored by the Gran Canaria Tourism Board.
Disconnect from your daily routine and connect with fresh emotions! The 8th Gran Canaria Walking Festival edition is waiting for you from 23th to 27th October 2019.
Hiking and nature lovers, be ready for this amazing experience!
*Transport, picnic, guides, insurance , gifts, raffles and tastings are included in the price.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Agaete (Gran Canaria)
Vega de San Mateo (Gran Canaria)
Valleseco (Gran Canaria)
Tejeda (Gran Canaria)
Santa Lucía de Tirajana (Gran Canaria)
San Bartolomé de Tirajana (Gran Canaria)
Arucas (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 23/10/2019
- Date available to: 27/10/2019
- Additional information:
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Gran Canaria Natural and Active
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
La VII edición de Gran Canaria Walking Festival estuvo llena de inolvidables momentos en una aventura para los 5 sentidos / The 7th GCWF edition was full of unforgettable moments.