The Cathedral of Seville
There is no doubt that the Cathedral of Seville, also know as the Magna Hispalensis, is one of the monuments visitors cannot missed.
It is surprising in itself. It has more than 700 pictures of high quality. The altarpiece is the largest of Christendom and it is the largest Gothic building in the world. It also has a fabulous collection of sculptures, surprising Renaissance rooms... and, of course, La Giralda.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/01/2021
- Additional information: Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays at 11.30 a.m. Meeting point: Entrance of Salvador Church.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Conocer Sevilla
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Crown of the Virgen de los Reyes
Other activities you may find interesting
€32 per person (including taxes)
Frigiliana is a beautiful typical Andalusian town that ... (+Подробнее)