Paranormal Seville Tour
Route ONLY in Spanish through the streets of the city centre where you will discover the most spooky paranormal activities that enclose its oldest buildings, curiosities and mystery as well as reviewing some historical events.
During the tour the guide José Manuel García Bautista, well-known researcher and journalist on the most disturbing facts of Seville, will tell all the stories that will be accompanied by audiovisual material, images and psychophonies recorded by him in his research.
In addition, you will have the possibility to ask everything you always wanted to know about the world of paranormal phenomena.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 16/07/2018
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: Every Friday at 10pm. Starting point: Main door of the town hall of Seville, in Plaza Nueva.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Come and discover the olive grove of Sierra Magina ... (+Подробнее)