Enchanted Seville II
Make a stroll through Seville city centre, discovering various singular facts that shook the inhabitants of this city.
Enchanted Seville will talk through the story of San Vicente and La Macarena. Stories and legends from some corners of these neighborhoods.
Stories of love, death and other events in the lives of many Sevillians and other inhabitants in this part of the historic centre. You will also learn about other strange events that occured in recent years.
These 12 stops make an interpretation of the history of Seville. The route will start from the Plaza de San Lorenzo to continue to Alameda and it will finish along the walls of La Macarena.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 16/07/2018
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: Starting point: Plaza de San Lorenzo, near the statue of Juan de Mesa.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€214 per person (including taxes)
We recommend a full day to enjoy the famous orange ... (+Подробнее)