Day Trip from Jerez to Ronda and White Villages
Explore with us the countryside and mountains of the province of Cadiz and Malaga, land of Bulls, olives trees, leather, great food and amazing views.
Ronda, Arcos, Ubrique, El Bosque, Grazalema, Benamahoma, Benaocaz, Villaluenga del Rosario are the so-called "pueblos blancos" (white villages).
Our Day-Trips are done with a small groups (maximum 8 ppl), being the best way to enjoy Andalucía.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
Expert multilingual driver
2 hours walking tour with expert guide through the Old Town of Ronda
Entry into The Mondragon Castle and the Bullfight Arena (the oldest in the world) about 30min and expert guide.
Transportation Jerez - El Bosque - Ronda- Grazalema- Arcos de la frontera - Jerez
Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Price: €130 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Prices: 1 person: 260€ 2-3 ppl: 130€ p.p. 4-8 ppl: 115€ p.p. Babies 0-5 yrs: FREE Kids 6-12 yrs: 50% OFF Schedule: Every Day Departures every hour at 8, 9 and 10 hs (Flexible schedules) Booking mandatory
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€4,065 per person (including taxes)
We focus this trip not constantly changing from one ... (+Подробнее)