Tapas Tour, riding a bike in Seville
Sevilla is a unique city not only for its culture and climate, but also for its flavors, as it is the world capital of the tapas. At Centerbici, we offer a guided tour in Seville which combine culture and gastronomy; riding a bike visiting the most beautiful and picturesque corners of Seville and enjoying the best tapas in the city, accompanied by a good wine or beer. We will show you the wineries and the typical tapas bars that preserve the style and traditional customs of our land; away from conventional tourism, from the hand of our guide, who will recommend the best tasting. Including bike, bilingual guide, 3 tapas and 3 drinks in different bars, helmet for kids. Discover with us the traditional flavors of Seville, a cultural and gastronomic experience you will not forget.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 29/03/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Every day at 13:00h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CENTERBICI
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
tapas tour in Seville