Sevilla running tour
Experiment the pleasure of running besides the incredible monumental landscape of the city highlights, breathing the nature at the Maria Luisa Gardens and also by the river Guadalquivir.
Seville is an amazing city, especially because of the fabulous weather we enjoyed along the year. The city is 99% flat to enjoy walking other running making our running experience unforgettable.
Every year the city organizes many different Races, which are very well known abroad, with locals, nationals and internationals participants. We can mention the International Marathon in February, the night course by the Guadalquivir in November, the Italica’s international course, the Women course, as well as many others popular ones. Our guide will run with you, making several stops over the most interesting highlights of the city monuments.
At the end of the race, you will be offer an energetic drink to recharge our batteries in front of the Seville’s Unesco heritage buildings.
Time 2 hours more and less.
* Torre del Oro
* Palacio de San Telmo
* Pabellones de la Exposición Iberoamericana de 1929.
* Plaza de América.
* Plaza de España.
* Jardines de Murillo
* Fabrica de Tabacos
* Plaza del Triunfo
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 12/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Travel 5kms. Time: 75 minutos.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PASSION TOURS SL
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Running in Seville
The Triana´s bridge
The María Luisa park