San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, whose name means "rock castle" in Basque (gaztelu = castle + aitz = rock), is definitely a must during your stay in the Basque Country. It is an islet as small as impressive, located on the coast of Bizkaia, only 35 km. far from Bilbao.
From STI we offer you the option of visiting this unique place. Departing from Bilbao at 08: 30am, we will arrive at the viewpoint and start the itinerary with about 2 hours of free time to access if you wish to the hermitage located on the hill.
Once up, do not forget to touch the bell of the chapel three times and make a wish!. Once back, we will continue our itinerary towards Bermeo, where we will make a walking tour through this beautiful fishing village. Finally, we will go to Gernika, to visit his House of Meetings. Arrival scheduled to Bilbao about 2:30 p.m.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 10/01/2019
- Date available to: 17/12/2020
- Additional information: Tour available only on Thrusdays
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€260 per person (including taxes)
Explore with us the countryside and mountains of the ... (+Подробнее)