Have you ever been to Fuerteventura? It is an island different to all the rest, arid and semi deserted that hides corners that will take your breath away.
On the oldest island of the canarian archipelago you will find kilometric white and gold sand beaches, charming villages and beautiful landscapes.
Climb aboard the ferry in Playa Blanca and sail towards Fuerteventura, a short journey through the Atlantic until your arrival in Corralejo. There you will discover this port ton and you can enjoy a day at your leisure: wander around the promenade, its restaurants and shops.
We recommend you catch a local bus to visit places such as the Corralejo Sand Dunes Natural Park or El Cotillo and do a Segway tour, you won’t be disappointed!
- Price: €29 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 27/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Additional information: Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Category of the activity: Water sports. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Segway rides
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€363 per person (including taxes)
Taking off from Eivissa Airport we fly Ses Salinas ... (+Подробнее)