Los Pedrohes: Gastronomy and Culture
La Dehesa is a unique place, a forest of more than 400,000 hectares of millenary oaks where the Iberian pig feeds on acorns, the fruit of the holm oak. The result is the best Bellota Ham you can taste.
Private guided tour. We accompany you at all times.
Reception of travelers in Villanueva de Córdoba and we went to the field.
Simple route on foot, it is a walk, suitable for all and we will live:
The landscape of the pasture: montanera, flowering.
The breeding of the Iberian pig.
The breeding of retinto cattle.
Daily work in the pasture
And we arrived at the cortijo, country house, typical farmhouse.
At lunchtime, in the Cerro de Las Lagartosas with dreamy views, we will taste the cured and grilled Iberian delicacies: ham, loin, prey, pen, sirloin ... freshly made village bread and Spanish wines
The pot of chickpeas is on fire from 8 in the morning, ready to eat.
Seasonal dessert and sweet jarotes for the table
Does not include: Transportation. (But, you can book in advance)
Price for group of 6 people. Other groups, request price.
A Lagartosas reach all kinds of groups: families, friends, companies.
Recommendation: comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Price: €115 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 18/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Enjoying ham
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: LAS LAGARTOSAS TURISMO EN LA DEHESA
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Iberian pig: montanera
Las Lagartosas: livingroom