Discover the flavors of the Greenway
Subbética has a strategic location in the heart of Andalusia , located onshore oil D.O. Baena came with D.O. Moriles and rich cuisine.
A walk along the Greenway , among olive, almond (to make sweets ) and the presence of the Sierras Subbéticas Geopark, which houses a large goat herds to produce artisan cheeses , delicious honey and other delicacies ideal to refuel.
The tour of the wine cellars and oil mill help you understand the relationship between the old train oil and the region.
1. Cycle route along the Greenway 3 hours to 2 people.
2. Food and Drink in restaurant with traditional Andalusian patio and food for two people (alcoholic drinks not included).
3. Guided tour of wine cellar, wine museum and oil factory.
Recommended age from 18 years.
Gluten-free and special cases (notice).
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 22/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Centro Cicloturista Subbética
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Production of Virgin extra Olive Oil