Explosion of bubbles in the Cava's country
Discover the world of cava at the Cava Interpretation Center -CIC Fassina-: from its origins, history and elaboration process, to its culture, present and the people that make it possible. Visit also the most traditional wineries in the area, those who make with passion the best cava, and accompany the glass with cheeses or local sausages. Sweeten the day at Simón Coll and get in the exciting world of chocolate. The day ends in Vilafranca, in one of its hotels where you can rest and enjoy the capital city of the wine and the castellers.
- Visit to Simón Coll Chocolate Space, chocolate makers since 1840.
- Visit with tasting to choose according to option.
- Lunch at Cal Blay 25 restaurant.
- Visit to CIC Fassina -Cava Interpretation Center- with a glass of cava.
- Accommodation night with breakfast or half board included according to option.
- Tour through the Historical Vilafranca with the Smart Signage App.
- Visit with tasting or pairing to choose according to option.
*2 versions to choose: STANDAR or PREMIUM version (+225€). See “Package Options”.
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Private transportation available on request.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-Experience available all year.
Sercotel Pere III El Gran 3*or Sercotel Domo Hotel 4*
Cava & Hotel Mastinell 5* “Escapada Gastronòmica” (have board + visit to Mastinell winery)
Guided visit with tast to choose between: Codorníu or an emblematic Cava DO Penedès.
Guided visit with tast of cavas to choose between: Pinord or Rovellats
Premium visit with tast to choose between: Codorníu or an emblematic Cava DO Penedès.
Premium visit with paring to chosose between: Pinord (wines and chesses) or Rovellats (raw local sausages an
- Price: €165 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona)
Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 21/03/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг