Sant Pere de Rodes, culture and winetourism
- Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes: Among his dominions had Santa Creu de Rodes, a town dedicated mainly to trade and craft production that served the needs of the monastery. Thanks to pilgrimages, between the twelfth and fourteenth centuries it enjoyed great prosperity. But wars, looting and the ravages caused by poor harvests and epidemics caused the sudden abandonment of Santa Creu.
- Coll de Roses Wine Family Museum: The wines produced perfectly reflect the character of the imposing manor house looming vineyards for centuries, as well as the Mediterranean climate that embraces. Apart from visiting the vineyards, Coll de Roses offers the opportunity to discover the world of wine through a sensory journey, an emotional approach to the development process.
- Castelló d'Empúries: The municipality of Castelló d'Empúries and Empuriabrava offers a wide range of possibilities for leisure and for all ages. The Basilica of Santa Maria, the Ecomuseum-Farinera, the Curia-Prison, or the Natural Park of the Empordà Marshes...
- Empordalia La Cooperativa: Bedrock of the Cap de Creus. Pau Oil extra virgin olive oil obtained exclusively from Empordà olives which are the basis of their production.
- One night in a double room with breakfast at the 3* Emporium Restaurant Hotel (Certification Gastronomic Hotel)
- Harmonized dinner with wines from the DO Empordà
- Visit the old oil mill with oil tasting
- Lunch with proximity food products
- Price per person. Minimum 2 people
- All booking is on request subject to availability
- Package valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase
- Transport not included
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to email@example.com to make the reservation
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours
- Price: €180 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Castelló d'Empúries (Girona)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 29/01/2015
- Date available to: 02/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery