Chocolate tradition - chocopass
The Chocopass is the sweetest way to discover Zaragoza. This voucher entitles the holder to enjoy 5 specialities from their choice of partner establishments, as well as the sampler offered at Piedra Monastery. A true chocolate experience!
ZARAGOZA AND CHOCOLATE
A chocolate-making tradition started in Zaragoza in the 16th century and since then and over the centuries it has taken root, as evidenced by the numerous chocolate shops, cake shops and companies that exist in our city, some of which were founded in the 19th century and are still up and running.
- Price: €9 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 40 Day, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes
- Date available from: 13/02/2020
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: FEE 9 Euros per person This includes tasting of 5 chocolate specialities from a choice of collaborator establishments. Also, if you go to the Monasterio de Piedra, with the purchase of your entrance fee and presenting the chocopass, you will be able to attend a chocolate tasting. DID YOU KNOW THAT? The Monks of the Monasterio de Piedra were the first to taste this delicacy in the whole of Europe, after Brother Jeronimo de Aguilar sent the first cocoa with the chocolate recipe to Abbot Antonio de Alvaro. This explains the great chocolate tradition of the Cistercian Order and that it is one of the most special places in the world to taste it. SALE Tourist Offices Some establishments have vouchers for sale, but not all of them.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг