With this tour you can get acquainted with the sweeter side of Zaragoza. Learn about the history of chocolate by visiting some of the most iconic chocolate establishments and sampling it in all of its forms: liquid, solid, hot, ice cream... a real treat!
- Price: €13 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 02/07/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Calendar 2019 Saturdays at 11.00 hours Calendar: 19 January- 2,16 February - 2, 16, 30 March - 13, 27 April - 11, 25 May - 8, 22 June - 14, 28 September - 19 October - 9, 23 November - 1 december PRICE 13 euros. Free for under 5s (chocolate tasting not included). Over 65s and the unemployed: 11 euros. Children from 5 to 7: 11 euros. Ticket sales and reservations Important! Ticket reservations will be held until the day before the tour. More information is available at tourist offices. DEPARTURE POINT La Lonja (Plaza del Pilar)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€89 per person (including taxes)
Cycle touristic tour for the enthusiastic fans about ... (+Подробнее)
Toboso, El, ...