LA RIOJA AS INSPIRATION Tour
This tour lets the visitors to discover how we make our wines walking around the warehouses.
The tour begins in the vineyards surrounded the winery and then we will know the grape-receiving area as the wine making process. A different way to learn more about our wines is to taste them directly from the barrel in the buried cave.
Guided tasting in barrel:
• Oinoz Crianza.
• CM Prestigio.
• Oliduero Olive Oil.
• Secret Blend Olive Oil.
• Cameros Cheese.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Vicente de la Sonsierra (La Rioja)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Open on Wednesday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Check on the availability.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Carlos Moro Winery
Other activities you may find interesting
€25 per person (including taxes)
Guided visit along ONTAÑÓN winery and tasting protocol ... (+Подробнее)