Ecotasting Granza Tour
Granza is born as an ecological brand to be integrated in the market response.
It Belongs to Bodegas Familiares Mataromera which thanks to its ecological vineyards it is possible to make a new wine in three regions where Bodegas Familiares Matarromera has sustainability facilities: DO Toro, DO Rueda and DO Ribera del Duero.
The visit includes a complete tour in our Garden of Varieties and our Winery-Museum discovering all the processes used
to make our wines as a sustainable winery. Then, we will make a tasting of three ecological wines:
• Granza Eco Verdejo.
• Granza Eco Roble.
• Granza Eco Crianza.
• Tasting of extra-virgin ecological olive oil and traditional cheese.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 21/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm. Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm. Closed on the 25th of December, 1st and 6th of January. Chech on the availability.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Familias. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Ecological vineyards in Ribera del Duero
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,300 per person (including taxes)
Magnificent bicycle route with five nights and six ... (+Подробнее)
San Sebastián, ...