The Posets Trekking is probably the most popular trail in the Posets_Maladetas Natural Park.
The route goes round the Posets massif (3375m), the second highest summit of the Pyrenees. The great variety of scenery, the high mountain atmosphere when surrounded by peaks more than 3000m, the “ibones (mountain lakes) and the forests…with each beauty spot we pass, you can’t fail to be surprised and delighted.
• Skill level: Medium.
• Technical skills:
- Terrain: High/medium mountain (meadows, rocky places and snow).
- Long: 42 km.
- Height difference: 3094m.
• Journeys: 4 (3 of them in lodges).
- 1st Journey: Aproximación al Rfg. de Estós.
- 2nd Journey: Rfg. Estós – Rfg. Biadós.
- 3rd Journey: Rfg. Biadós – Rfg. Ángel Orús.
- 4th Journey: Rfg. Ángel Orús – Valle de Estós.
- Minimum age: 15 years.
• The price includes:
- Guide service and expenses.
- Technical and safety equipment (stick).
- Assistance and accident insurance.
• The price not includes:
- Personal expenses in mountain refuges (overnight stay and meals).
- Price: €200 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: TRYTON Guías Pirineo
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Perramó lakes (Aneto peak background)
Ascent to Forcanada pass 2.865 m.
Coming out Estós Refuge.
Chistau mountain pass.
Plana lake and Posets peak (background).