Thermal weekend break
Castilla Termal Solares Spa, situated in a vast park of centenarian trees, is a historical and emblematic building that was declared the first thermal station of Cantabria at the beginning of the 20th century.
Preserving its classical architectural style, the building hosts the spa hotel complex of 4 stars status, where they have 113 rooms fully equipped, 5 of them are junior suites and 7 are high quality double rooms.
The spa features a pool of more than 85,000 liters of thermal water flowing directly from the Fuencaliente spring, totally equipped with the latest innovations on thermal technologies (swan neck jets, beds, bubble baths, a lane for swimming against the current, etc…). In addition, it has summer outdoor pool, a children area and a complete range of spa services to ensure all your requirements related to relaxation.
THERMAL WEEKEND BREAK
- Accommodation in a double room and breakfast Buffet.
- Thermal swimming pool (mineral-medicinal water leisure pool).
- Summer swimming pool.
- Slippers, shower cap and bathrobe in the room.
- Free gym for customers
- Possibility of later check-out (subject to availability making a previous booking in the hotel's reception).
- -For stays of 3 or more nights, 2x1 Contrast Circuit except long weekends. 4 star hotels valid.
- The day of departure for 48€: Stay until 18.00, eat in our restaurant, enjoy the Thermal Pool. Children under 12 years 16,50€. Subject to availability (Castilla Termal Monastery of Valbuena 65€; children under 12 years 20,9€). VAT incluyed.
- Price: €67.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
Medio Cudeyo (Cantabria)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 01/07/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Check the best available rate to enjoy this experience depending on the date chosen. In seasons of high occupancy, previous consultation to the hotel, you may require a minimum stay of two nights or high season supplement per person and per day. To ensure the availability of treatments we recommend to book it before your arrival to the hotel
- Category of the activity: Health and beauty. Spas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CASTILLA TERMAL BALNEARIO DE SOLARES
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€144.2 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Rioja Alavesa wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+Подробнее)