Bike Spain: Guided tour from Córdoba to Granada by bike
This is a perfect cycling route to experience traditional Andalusian cuisine with excellent wines. Our bilingual guide(s) will make sure that you always enjoy a superior customer service. We will be using our minibus during half of the journey to arrive at the starting points of each one of our stages. We’ll ride the most interesting parts of our journey and for those looking forward to a bit more of a challenge, each day’s stages may be lengthened or shortened.
This bike tour in Andalusia follows the paths of the Caliphs and of Washington Irving, most famous as the creator of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”, but who stayed in the Alhambra Palace while serving as the American ambassador to Spain in the 1840s. Our bicycling routes include an old rail track perfectly adapted for pedaling, smaller country roads and paths. We will stay in outstanding accommodation: four-star hotels in the bigger cities and smaller hotels with their own special charm in a few picturesque Andalusian villages. You will encounter olive groves, wineries, flamenco, Arab baths, white towns decked out with heaps of geraniums, castles and so much more.
Accommodation: 6 nights
Meals: all breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners including wine and 1 dinner featuring tapas.
Professional guide (Language: Spanish and English)
Support vehicle and luggage transfers
Flamenco show in Granada
Winery and olive oil tastings
Private visit to the Palace and gardens of the Alhambra.
Bikes: state of the art SPECIALIZED touring and road bikes and all the accessories you might need
Gratuities for baggage, restaurants and hotel service
Bike Spain Tours handle bar bag, water bottle,luggage tags and a custom bike jersey
- Price: €2,840 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Priego de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 10/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: We highly recommend to do this tour in either spring, autumn or winter. In summer temperatures rise up really high and the sun is strong. However, we do have the tour available all year round. HOTEL LIST: Las Casas De La Juderia - Cordoba Hacienda la Vereda - Montilla Zuhayra - Zuheros Casa de los baños - Priego de Cordoba Abades Recogidas - Granada HIGHLIGHTS: • The Alhambra Palace – the jewel in the crown of Moorish architecture. • The sweeping views of Córdoba province from the battlements of the Moorish castles in Luque and Zuhero. • Andalusian gazpacho: the original power drink! • Discovering the narrow whitewashed streets of some of the prettiest towns of Córdoba and Granada. • Magic nights of flamenco music and sangria drink
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
La Alhambra (Granada)
Selfie time, olive yards, happy cyclists
Exploring the Andalusian countryside
Alhama de Granada, a spectacular village
Wine tasting, Winery, Andalucia, Wines
Arab baths, Andalucia, Massage