BIKE SPAIN: Madrid, Toledo and Segovia by bike.
Our Madrid, Toledo and Segovia cycling tour gets you out of the city to experience the beauty of Madrid’s surroundings - the Monastery of El Paular, the Aqueduct of Segovia, the narrow and winding alleys of Toledo. We connect the most famous sites with narrow country roads, forestry paths and less-used roads, to create a tour that combines the best of both worlds within an hour’s drive of the Spanish capital.
• The UNESCO world heritage listed cities of Segovia and Toledo.
• The Sephardic museum and the Arab legacy in Toledo.
• The city of Madrid.
• The monastery of El Escorial.
• The scenic routes and cuisine.
• 6 nights accommodation the most central hotels in the cities and the most spectacular places in the countryside.
• Meals: all breakfasts and 5 lunches including wine.
• Bikes: state of the art SPECIALIZED touring bikes
• Bilingual guide(s)
• Support vehicle
• Transportation from rendezvous to final drop-off
• Gratuities for baggage, restaurants and hotel service.
• Bike Spain Tours handle bar bag, water bottle, luggage tags and a custom bike jersey, long zip.
• Travel insurance with medical assistance.
- Price: €1,950 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
Miraflores de la Sierra (Madrid)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 11/03/2019
- Date available to: 15/12/2019
- Additional information: HOTEL LIST: La Muñequilla - Miraflores San Antonio el Real - Segovia Exe Victoria Palace - El Escorial Pintor el Greco - Toledo Petit Palace Lealtad (or similar) - Madrid
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
country side, adventure, road biking
support vehcile, road biking, group
Segovia, Alcazar, Monument, Bicycle Tour
group, fun, segovia, smile
Chinchón, plaza mayor, group
Other activities you may find interesting
€462 per person (including taxes)
Ride by eBike through one of the last medieval borders ... (+Подробнее)