Wine tour to Ribera del Duero
If you are fond of wines and want to discover one of the most prestigious areas of Spain, we invite you to come with us to Ribera del Duero. The Duero region is about 2 hours from Madrid and is the area of tempranillo, the Spanish grape. Red wines with full body and lots of fruit. A real immersion in the culture of wine visiting three wineries or cellars and a quick stop in Segovia and a visit to a historic site. Lunch is not included in the price.
The tour includes:
- Visit three wineries or cellars where we will have a tasting of two or three of their wines. Minimum 8 wines in the tour.
- Extensive visit in one of them. Stop in Segovia and sightseeing.
- Bilingual local guide specialist in wine and the area.
- Transport from Madrid
- Price: €165 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Date available from: 03/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GOURMET MADRID
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€65 per person (including taxes)
We introduce 3 different experiences for tempting ... (+Подробнее)
€144.2 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Rioja Alavesa wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+Подробнее)