Isla Colom Island and the beaches of sa Torreta
Kayak through S’Albufera Natural Park and discover Es Grau and the isla d’en Colom Island, on the north-eastern coast of Menorca. Explore unspoilt beaches, caves, crystal clear seas, unmatched sea beds and wilderness.
Kayaking lets you to reach remote corners of this protected area, known for its flora, fauna, geology and history. There will be a chance to snorkel, to discover the abundance of sea grass meadows (posidonia) and the variety of life of the well preserved sea beds.
A tour around the bay of Es Grau up to the unspoilt beaches of Isla d’en Colom and Sa Torreta area.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/04/2020
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Menorca en Kayak
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Kayaking excursion in Es Grau