Spend a morning with us walking among the Monastrell vineyards´, you can learn all about this wonderful grape variety grown in Yecla. That special landscape, climate and land makes this grape unique in the world.
The tour at Bodegas Castaño will show you the winemaking process, the barrel aging and the bottling system.
To finish the tour, a wine tasting of four of the most iconic wines paired with local cheeses and cold meat.
A unique experience that you should not let anybody tells you. Book it Now!
From monday to friday minimum 4 people
Saturday minimum 10 people
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 30/05/2019
- Date available to: 11/01/2021
- Additional information: Bookings from monday to saturday
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BODEGAS CASTAÑO
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Accommodation in apartment of 3 or 2 rooms with a ... (+Подробнее)
Casar de Cáceres
€20 per person (including taxes)
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or ... (+Подробнее)