Snorkeling in Tiñoso Cape marine reserve
Snorkeling (diving with a snorkel mask and tube) is a combination of sport, marine environment observation and, of course, fun.
This activity doesn't require any previous training or particular fitness level, and can be enjoyed by anyone according to his/her level of proficiency.
Half day tour: navigation. Anchoring in a beautiful unspoilt cove, swimming and snorkeling
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/05/2018
- Date available to: 01/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Cetáceos & Navegación
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг