Rest on the treetops.
Sleeping among the treetops in a log cabin, environmentally friendly and close to him. You can enjoy beautiful sunsets and sunrises from your privileged terrace located four meters high and the songs of robins, mockingbirds and many others will accompany you in your awakening.
These are 3x2m wooden cabins in a tree, raised to 4 meters high. The cabins consist height of a single room with two mattresses 80cm, wiring, interior and exterior light, heater, microwave, mini fridge and terrace 2m with a table and two chairs.
The cabins are supplied without bedding or bath, since they are designed for a comfortable camping with your sleeping bag. Remember that not have a bathroom or kitchen. The module is common toilets nearby, with heating and hot water 24 hours.
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Gargantilla del Lozoya y Pinilla de Buitrago (Madrid)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2020
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: The cabins sleep two.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Monte Holiday Ecoturismo
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Cabin on the treetops.