Learn on the Way of Saint James Group 1
Practice your English or Spanish in a unique environment: the Way of Saint James.
Students (18-27 years of age): accommodation in private hostals. Small groups of up to 10 people for a more personalized service.
If you would like to practice one of the foreign languages you are learning, i.e. English or Spanish, we have the perfect setting for you to do so. Learn English or Spanish whilst you walk the last 100 km of the Camino – the Way of Saint James, on the French Route from Sarria.
This is the perfect opportunity to boost your knowledge of the language with over 50 hours of intensive English or Spanish, accompanied by qualified teachers during the entire week.
The price includes:
- 6 nights in youth hostels, shared bathroom. Half board included.
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person)
- Qualified teacher
- Over 50 hours of language learning
- Travel insurance
- Credencial (Pilgrim's passport)
- Price: €450 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 29/03/2020
- Date available to: 01/11/2020
- Additional information: GUARANTEED DEPARTURES with minimum 6 participants ask us for guaranteed departures
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Way of Saint James. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Practice your Spanish on the Camino
Other activities you may find interesting
€18 per person (including taxes)
Inclusive Love is a different look at the permanent ... (+Подробнее)